Curaderm BEC5 Eggplant Skin Cancer Cream by Dr. Bill Elliot Cham
Curaderm – as seen on the Dr OZ Show, February 2012
BEC5 Curaderm cream for skin cancer was featured on the Dr Oz show on Tuesday, February 21st 2012. During the show, Dr Joseph Mecola the famous alternative health advocate championed the product. He argued that an affordable cream, which uses the eggplant extracts appears to cure and eliminate non-melanoma skin cancers in weeks.
Learn More about the Dr. OZ show discussing Curaderm-BEC5
During the Dr. Oz show – Dr. Joseph Mercola explained Curaderm-BEC5 as follows;
- Non melanoma skin cancer affects over 3 million people every year in the US alone. This is more cases of cancer than all other cancers combined.
- Fortunately there is a cream derived from plants in the Solaceae family of eggplant, tomato, potato, and Bell peppers.
It’s called Solasodine rhamnosyl glycosides, BEC5 or Curaderm and is available online. It works by targeting a receptor that is only on the cancer cells so is very safe to use.
- It is applied directly over the skin lesion twice a day under occlusion and treatment lasts about 14 weeks for most small skin cancers.
Dr. Mercola on the Dr. OZ show
Tuesday February 21.
Dr. Oz’s Bottom Line
Dr. Oz finds this treatment intriguing and believes more research should be done. Skin cancer is the number-one cancer in the United States. Do not self-diagnose and do not skip the doctor. You need to have your doctor diagnose a skin lesion. And remember, this cream appears to be effective only on non-melanoma skin cancers. If you get a lot of non-melanoma skin cancer spots or are worried about surgery and scarring, as your doctor if it makes sense to pursue this alternative treatment.
Curaderm BEC5 Skin cancer treatment made from the extract of the eggplant and available (in some countries) for Non-Melanoma skin cancer & Sunspots as a cream in a topical cream. Since 1979 Curaderm-BEC5 has been performing ongoing research and clinical success with the the core technology which is a unique class of naturally occurring compounds.
While non melanoma skin cancers both have a better than 95% cure rate, if detected and treated early, treatment is typically disfiguring.
Why? Because, until now, the treatments available for skin cancer have caused damage to healthy as well as cancerous skin cells, resulting in pigment loss and scarring. Today, thanks to Dr. Bill Cham’s 25 years of extensive research, we have a new and better option for basal and squamous cell carcinomas (and also for actinic keratoses, those unsightly precancerous skin lesions that afflict virtually everyone over 50).
Dr. Cham’s skin cancer solution, Curaderm BEC5, is a topically applied cream containing solasodine glycosides—phytochemicals derived from eggplant that penetrate and destroy only abnormal and cancerous skin cells, without damaging normal tissues. The result: full restoration of healthy skin.
- Curaderm BEC5 is a simple, novel, elegant Skin Cancer Treatment, as Curaderm-BEC5 Cream is the only clinically proven treatment with 2 decades clinical experience for the treatment of BCCs, SCCs and Sunspots.
- Research that began in 1979 in Australia by Dr. Bill Cham has now been confirmed by a plethora of scientists world-wide.
- Dr. Cham discovered and described a novel Mode of Action of BEC in selectively destroying cancer cells without harming normal cells (1990).
- In particular the effective treatment of BCC with Curaderm-BEC5 has now been confirmed by ten independent centres in the United Kingdom. The Phase III and Phase IV Open Studies using Curaderm-BEC5 for the treatment of BCCs have concluded as follows:
“We consider that this rate of treatment success more than justifies the physician considering alternative to currently predominant treatments such as surgical excision or cryotherapy. In our view and experience [Curaderm] BEC5 is a topical preparation, which is safe and effective, ideal therapy for outpatient treatment.
Hence [Curaderm] BEC5 is a much needed alternative to surgery for basal cell carcinoma. This is the commonest cancer in Caucasions worldwide and the prevalence continues to increase with an increasing ageing population. It is a cost effective treatment for both primary and secondary skin cancer care.”
BEC the Anti Cancer Agent
- Specific endogenous endocytic lectins (EELs) were found to be present at much higher concentrations in cancer cells relative to normal cells.
- These EELs were present on the cell surface as receptors which recognized and bound the sugar moiety, in particular the rhamnose sugar (1990).
- BEC was subsequently internalized in the cancer cell and became lysosomotropic and consequently autolysis occurred.
- The disintegrated lysosome resulted in apoptosis of the affected cancer cells.
- BEC was also shown to induce cell apoptosis by modulating tissue necrosis factor (TNF) (2004).